Senior FriendFinder (seniorfriendfinder.com) is the largest online dating and matchmaking site dedicated to North American seniors. If you’re looking for love, the site boasts thousands of members to peruse; if it’s a travel buddy or bridge partner you want, you’ve got your pick of the litter.
Here are the ins and outs of Senior FriendFinder:
How it Works
Your membership with Senior FriendFinder starts with a search. You can be as general or as broad as you like; you can even specify that you want, say, couples, or people who never been married. With thousands of members, there will be no shortage of seniors to chat and interact with.
Senior FriendFinder also has a great feature called “Cupid Settings.” All you have to do is specify the ideal online personal ad, and when it appears, Cupid lets you know by sending you a message. It’s a great way to let the best profiles come to you, without doing a lot of legwork.
Until you pay, you can enjoy Senior FriendFinder’s free content– their magazine, online chat, your own blog or chat room, etc. – to meet people. The more you use these features, the more popular you become, and the most popular members get featured in a special section of the website that makes your profile much more visible to other members.
Once you’ve paid, you can take advantage of recording videos, viewing complete profiles and full-sized pictures, more advanced searches, instant messenger, and more. There is so much to do on Senior FriendFinder that if you wanted to spend literally all day, every day chatting with enticing mature singles or couples online, you absolutely could.
Senior FriendFinder also does their best to connect you with locals. Find coffee dates, bridge clubs, travel companions, bowling groups, book clubs and more, not to mention the potential for an exciting romance or long-term love.
- The limited access standard account is free. To join, it costs $7.77 to $34.94 per month, depending on
the type of account you choose and how long you sign up for.
- If you go for the least expensive option, you’ll pay for a year upfront but you’ll also get 6 months extra
- Fun ways to interact, including chat rooms, groups, an online magazine, and more
- Hundreds of thousands of seniors across North America looking for friendship, activity partners, romance… the list goes on
- – An affordable way to boost your social life and turn online fun into real life excitement
- Senior FriendFinder has perhaps too many features that will almost certainly overwhelm those who need a simpler online experience. If you can’t put in the time to learn the ropes, it’s best to try another site
- A paid subscription is necessary to access most of the cool features of this site; you can’t even see normal-sized profile photos without one
Senior FriendFinder is the Internet’s answer to connecting older singles or couples who are looking for a more meaningful social life. The only real issue is that the technology behind the site may be a little too much for some seniors to handle, but if you’re patient enough to find your way around, it can be a fantastic way to meet people who want what you want – a great time and maybe a little romance.